- Includes: Round-trip transportation; rafting gear; safety instructions; bilingual guide, snacks.
- What To Bring: Water shoes; bathing suit; towel; change of clothes (if desired); sunscreen.
- Duration: 4 1/2 hours
- Departure: Daily at 8:00am – 12:30pm; 12:30pm – 5:00pm
WHITE WATER RAFTING ON THE SAVEGRE RIVER
The gently exhilarating Class III rapids of the Savegre River offer a family-friendly rafting option (safe for kids aged 10 and up.) This full-day expedition gives you a chance to enjoy the scenic valley landscape as you float by between rapids. The location is about an hour’s drive from Quepos.
- Includes: Round-trip transportation; rafting gear, safety instructions; bi-lingual guide; BBQ lunch and snacks.
- What To Bring: Water shoes; bathing suit; towel; change of clothes; sunscreen
- Duration: 7 1/2 hours
- Departure: Daily 8:00 am – 3:30pm; Daily 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
For reservations or further information regarding tours in Quepos and Manuel Antonio National Park please contact our Tour Desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org